Thursday, August 12, 2010

To dearest Aunty Nita

I'm sorry there is so much I did not thank you for,

before you walked through heaven's door.

I'm sorry for all the conversations left unsaid,

and now only my last respects can be paid.

But sorry isn't the only thing I wish to say,

especially when you've always worked hard to make our day.


Thank you, thank you, thank you,

for always serving us something to chew.

You've never failed to make us full,

I realize now, how big I am a fool.


Thank you, thank you, thank you,

for always being part of the crew.

Sunday school, youth or Golden Age,

you have always been there behind the stage.


Thank you, thank you, thank you,

for knowing everyone through and through.

May it be the market, Jusco, or anywhere in town,

you've showed Christ's love everytime you go around.


There is so much more I have to say,

and I can only wish you had a longer stay.

But I know I'll meet you again,

after I've passed on to heaven's domain.

So until the day we leave our earthly dwell,

for now I will say farewell...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auntie Nita's life is a living testimony to all of us, and I think we should all do the same for everyone around us, it doesn't take only our mouths to speak of the gospel, but our walks of life in Christ.Auntie Nita is the Negeri Sembilan Mother Theresa. She has certainly served with a Servant heart through and through. And I am sure she will be getting her rewards in heaven.

Liz said...

That was beautiful Darren ! Aunty Nita was definitely a rare jewel. She will always be immortalized; fondly remembered as a beautiful person inside and out, in our memories :D