Saturday, October 5, 2013

Bored. Bored! BORED!

Hello all. Someone. No one. If anyone is reading this at all. Quite frankly, I won't be surprised if no one ever reads this, and I don't suppose it would be anyone's fault but my own. I did neglect this blog for quite some time after all. Fortunately, the name of this blog does reflect my frequency in updating it rather well. I'm not too sure if I named it so because I knew I would procrastinate, or I procrastinated for the sake of maintaining the identity of this blog.

I like to think it's the latter. Yeah. It's definitely the latter.


I think.


I'd be lying if I said I didn't update this blog because I had nothing to write about. I thought of many things to write about. Stories, remarkable events (though remarkable doesn't necessarily mean interesting), thoughts, frustrations, yearnings. God knows how true that last bit is. I guess the nice thing about having a blog that no one will read is that I can bleed my thoughts out and... no one will read it. In any case, I suppose the only honest answer as to why I haven't been writing is one that is quite obvious and simple. 


I. Am. Lazy.


There. I said it.


Anyway, so why start now after so long? Well, turns out that boredom can be quite a good motivator, it seems. Or a good reason to find a new distraction, whichever it is. I'm sure there's something else really important I should be doing right now other than update a blog just because I got bored. Practice my Japanese, lift some weights, clean my room, count how many cornflakes there are in a box of cereal. Etc. 

In any case, I think I've run out of things to rant about for now about being bored. Maybe I'll continue in a following post about something else. Hmm...

No comments: